Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Review: Basketballs and Mistletoe: All's Fair in Love and Sports Series

Basketballs and Mistletoe: All's Fair in Love and Sports Series Basketballs and Mistletoe: All's Fair in Love and Sports Series by Julie L. Spencer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Well the name of the book is fitting for this story..

Well, the name of the book fits for this story...

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2020...

***Not many spoilers but there may be some***

This book was pretty interesting, though; towards the end, I realize I read this book out of order. Even though it can be read probably In any order. At least I got the order correct in the next three books to this series lol.

Other than that... it’s crazy how she (Trina) didn’t make the team. Then Matt hurt his ankle (sprang/broke), and couldn’t play. I think it was meant for them to be together since he had a thing for him. & vise versa.... as I was reading this book though; I was like why is this girl complaining about herself being fat when 9 out of 10 she’s probably not fat....it was annoying...

But learning that she had an eating disorder. I am like ahh I see now because that can be a series probably no matter your size you can have one. I don’t think she was skinny, though, and she has an eating disorder. I remember learning that two sisters had an eating disorder. I said to myself it’s good that she has Matt and her friends there for her to push for and let him (Matt) know it’s not him; it’s her.

Not only that, she did a good job with her friend Ariane with shipping equipment overseas to Africa because they didn’t have enough... getting the community and schools among other places together to help was an excellent idea. I think a lot of kids need to learn to do that while in school. I know for a fact the schools where I live wouldn’t.

But I liked Trina's idea and was glad Matt was on board with her. Besides that, I was dying when those false allegations about them doing the Mcnasty and the kiss and her being pregnant. I was like those kids can spread rumors like wildfire, and Matt and Trina didn’t help themselves any. 🤣🤣 He even had the doctor on his case when he went to the ER.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...