Monday, December 30, 2019

Review: Never Have I Ever Kissed Under the Mistletoe

Never Have I Ever Kissed Under the Mistletoe Never Have I Ever Kissed Under the Mistletoe by Juliet Bardsley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Kissed under the mistletoe

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

***+Not many spoilers, but there’s a few... no, just a little!

I am glad that this was short. Because if it was any longer. I would’ve been over it.

But the story was interesting and kept me wanting to know what will happen, even though I knew that Braden would’ve gotten the girl Michaela. I liked the fact that he finally got to explain to her why he didn’t show up at her door for the dance? Prom? Whatever...


That Poopy girl or was it, Poppy, šŸ¤£ anyways; you could tell that the Poppy girl was jealous of Michaela, though, how she ignored her when she asked to be the volunteer for prom. But at least Braden (who I kept saying; his name as BrandonšŸ¤£) which it’s not. But at least in the end that they both told Poppy off because she deserved to know she didn’t win anything because Michaela got the guy and Braden didn’t want her after what had happened.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...