Monday, December 23, 2019

Review: The Risk

The Risk The Risk by Callie Rose
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The title fits its name; they took some risks.

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

This book may have a lot of spoilers, and possibly have just a little I'll see maybe.. we'll no you'll see too once I start my review.

Okay, I was itching to read the last story of this series because I was like have to know who set Harlow, mom, up. My first thought it might have been Lincoln's dad; then, after a while, I was like hmmm.. when I was reading book 2... then towards the end of that one, it turns out it was the Judge who went out on a date with Harlow mom. I mean common sense would've told people to look at where and who she was with that night, but nobody actually did ask where she was at. They just went on whatever false evidence that was sent to the detective about how she did it and what evidence was in her car.

When the whole time, the killer was slapped dead in there faces. It was good that they all the Kings and Harlow found away to find Iris killer and to get her mom out of jail for something she didn't do... reading this will make you feel like in real life there are people who are in jail with false evidence on them. With the help of the police department eg, even the rich! But at least everybody felt some time of way after learning that Harlow's mom wasn't any killer; everybody should've known that anyway, regardless of what she did with that doctor when it came to Harlow having cancer. That was totally different.

Judge Holloway got what he deserved too. I'm the end, plus those other guys too who tried to kill the Kings and Harlow. Because the only way that freaking detective was going to believe anything they had to have accurate evidence. I also don't believe that Holloway even talks to detective Dungeon. He may have found out on his own by others in that department. Plus; only good thing came out of that situation was him saving Harlow by killing that drug trafficking guy... I can't even or car to figure out how to spell or remember his name... 🤣

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...