Friday, December 27, 2019

Review: The Revenge Kiss: A Sweet YA Boarding School Romance

The Revenge Kiss: A Sweet YA Boarding School Romance The Revenge Kiss: A Sweet YA Boarding School Romance by Julia Keanini
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It was a good story; with a good revengeful kiss.

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

So I am not sure if there will be a lot of spoilers in this review, but if so, beware...

Okay, so I was waiting to read this book. And not once was disappointed. I figured when I was reading Marley and Nash's story that London and Jet had a thing for each other. For how much they bicker towards each other.

I also want a book with her sister Dakota. Since Alana, have her book. I am going to start real soon. Besides that, I am going to continue to tell my thoughts on this book. Though, this one will be short.


So anyways, Collin thought he was going to hurt London in reality, he didn't. What he got was dissed towards the end when they were at Jet's national championship basketball game. He tried asking London on a date... he wasn't a real man and didn't even care about London the way that Jet cared for her. She finally saw that he had a feeling for her after they are broken up during prom, & vise versa...
I was glad; at the end that they figured things out and started dating foreal instead of fake dating. Plus, London finally told her mother what she wanted, which was a good thing for her.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...