Monday, December 9, 2019

Review: Misadventures of a Time Traveler

Misadventures of a Time Traveler Misadventures of a Time Traveler by Angel Payne
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I don’t know if there will be a lot of spoilers or just a few, but once I write, we’ll see.

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

Okay! I am going to start off and say that I wasn’t into this book at all when I first started this book. I had to stop reading it and started on two other books than come back to this book. When I got back into it, it was kind of good. But not 100% I know that I wasn’t bored with it... but after a while, I was kind of ehhh about it, but I wanted to know what happens next.


Alessandra.... she was kind of annoying because she had so much proof of who Max was... like it took her until the end of the book to tell him she LOVED him and that is what saved him because he was fading.

Even her friends Reagen and Druce and her PR Dimitri knew that Max was the Prince? From 1789... wait, I think he was a prince 🤣I can’t even remember, but I was happy when she finally saved his life.. but I will say this, I did like “Misadventures with a Super Hero” better than this book... I don’t know about this book.... it wasn’t interesting, but it did have interesting parts in it. When I first started, I was between giving this book two ⭐️ ⭐️ or three ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️... but after getting halfway through this book, I decided on giving this book a four ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...