Friday, December 6, 2019

Review: Keeping It Secret

Keeping It Secret Keeping It Secret by Melody Summers
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

***Spoilers in this review; but not that much***

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

I liked this book. Awhile back, I didn't know she added wait no I think I've seen this book but never gotten around to reading it. Since I forgot all about the series after reading book 4... I was glad I figured out where Nikki comes from this book. Since she friends with the other girls. Also, I think she was mentioned in the book with Delaney and Walker. His name is still hilarious, "Walker Dean."

But besides that, those girls are so horrible (Kathy and Olivia and their friends), and even Nicole's brother was a horrible person. Jealousy didn't do him any good, especially when being jealous of your younger sister. You could tell that he dislike her but I wanted to know what was his reason. I am trying to figure out if I read his reason. I can't seem to remember. But I was glad when she told her parents how Kathy was and showed them the video because her brother didn't have anything to say but be bitter.

Plus, her parents came around after realizing it was stupid for breaking up what both Nikki and Ethan had going on. Just because he was a college boy. I was like, but y'all know him, so what's the problem. Bad enough, Olivia was a problem with being a psycho and a stalker, but glad Dani removed her from their lives along with Kathy with the help from Sydni with that video...

But I can't wait to read Sydni's story and learn about the guy she's going to meet. I hope her aunt isn't so bad, but I know she is but hope she ends up staying with her friends when things do get rough and don't lose her job.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...