Sunday, December 29, 2019

Review: This Time It's Different

This Time It's Different This Time It's Different by Melody Summers
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It was definitely was different !!

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

Spoilers... throughout this review; So beware of the spoilers...


Glad, I finally got to read the last (not sure) but the next story to the Bayview High series. I do wonder if it will be another, especially when the author mentions Ursula lot in this story with Syndi. If she does, that will be an interesting story.


Besides that, I was glad that Sydni has friends that have her back when it comes to bullying. I am so against bullying. & was glad that Cayden took up for her in that bet store. I felt like Kathy and Olivia was jealous of Sydni. Also, before I forget, I remember that Kathy used to date Nikki's brother, it'll be interesting if Ursula would be the one to change her brother ways and vise versa. Besides that, I still think that more so, "Kathy" was jealous of Sydni more than Olivia. I think that Olivia was just a follower. I was glad that Kathy got what she deserved being kicked out of college for her bullying ways. That's what she got for being a mean witch!

Not only that, I was glad when Sydni finally got away from her alcoholic aunt.; I literally was waiting on her to get an alcohol position or die. Just because how if she treated Sydni at least she didn't (stop) getting that money that was coming for Sydni staying with her. I was glad that Dani's parents came in to save the day and let her stay with them until graduation once she turned 18.... plus they also kept Joey (the hamster). I really didn't want her to get rid of him or sale him/her to anyone.

Besides that, I was also glad that Cayden proved his cousin and everybody wrong about how he felt about Sydni. He even proves to her by staying another week to go and get the girl he actually wanted and cared about. In the end, I was glad that they ended up together. Because he didn't care about what she wears. He thought she was beautiful regardless. & that's what I liked!!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...