Sunday, December 1, 2019

Review: Kiss Me Tonight

Kiss Me Tonight Kiss Me Tonight by Emma Hart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*spoilers**

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

I often come up with blank thoughts when I finish a book. Like at this moment, I am not sure if this review will be long because I can’t think of anything!

So with that being said.....

I really liked this book; it was way better than the first book with Reagen best friend Halley and her brother. This one was way more interesting. After reading the book with Halley, I definitely wanted to read Reagen's story since the ending of book one had to curious about the picture the random guy (aka Noah)sent to Reagen.

It’s still cute how they met, not the picture 😂 but with him saving her in the fire and both of them not knowing that they met each other until he heard her name and she saw his tattoos at the hospital. It’s also good that her family actually liked Noah, that’s the best part when introducing someone to your family. They have to like them if they don’t they’ll be mean or not want that person around!!!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...