Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Review: Misadventures with a Twin

Misadventures with a Twin Misadventures with a Twin by Elizabeth Hayley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

***Not that many spoilers in this review**

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

I cracked up when he said, “my twin daughters better not date twin boys” that was funny. But I still would’ve thought that was cute twins dating twins.

But anyway, I really enjoyed this story. I was waiting until the ball dropped when it came to Colton telling Zara that he wasn’t Corey. I, too, understood both of them from him, not telling her who he really was and for her to get mad. But I felt that she had a right to be mad but also had no right to be mad. Because for one, she messed that up herself when she thought Colton was Corey because she assumes things by how Colton was acting. Then once she got to know Colton and learn who he really was, she figured out the difference between the two.

But I felt like all of that could’ve been avoided since he could’ve told her at the hotel he wasn’t Corey or when he went to pick up his necklace. At least, in the end, they figured things out and apologize for lies, etc...

Besides that, I wouldn’t mind if Colton twin brother Corey end up with a story of his own since he wants a happy ever after. That’ll be interesting...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...