Friday, November 8, 2019

Review: Savage Royals

Savage Royals Savage Royals by Callie Rose
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Definitely was some savages ... ugh just horrible. I hate bullies

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

Spoilers.... splash throughout this review...

So okay, this book was really good; plus, I knew it was too good to be true when it came to them being nice to Talia.. but I also have a suspicion that Elijah is not as mean like the other three. I can't put my finger on it... I think he cares and likes her.

But with friends like Mason and Cole (especially those two) and Finn, it's hard to like someone when you are freight with someone, and they try to bring that person down. The only thing that those guys don't know about is the part where she was in the woods, and whatever happened between her and Elijah, something else between them I annoy think about. Because somehow I forgot lol. But with him, it's like I cannot see him hating her that much.

What I'm trying to figure out was... well did their parents Finn, Elijah, Cole, and Mason parents (their dads) did what they did to Talia's mom. & that was what made her run away because of something not right with that picture. I cannot wait until she (Talia) get her revenge on them... & 9 out of 10 when she does. They wack self going to try to get in (meaning: get back on her good side) I saw that before in two other bullies romance with four guys... it always was that one guy who was different than the other three. It always that one who smashes the girl first except one of the books didn't happen that way.

But with this book, I cannot wait until the next. Plus, her grandmother is one horrible lady. I think her grandfather cares. But doesn't speak up... I think he drinks because he misses his daughter who died... but who knows. I'm just waiting to read book two, so I can figure out whos going to have her back when she gets that revenge. I don't know why I'm thinking it's Elijah when he is one of the horrible princes. I doubt it's Lelia or whatever that girl's name is...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...