Friday, November 8, 2019

Review: Never Have I Ever Fallen for a Movie Star

Never Have I Ever Fallen for a Movie Star Never Have I Ever Fallen for a Movie Star by Juliet Bardsley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Movie Star + Normal girl

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

***Just a few spoilers splashing around•***

This book was short, but it was also really good too. It was way better than her Fallen For My Summer Fling. That book was kind of dull to me. But with this book, it caught my attention from being to end. & I was also glad when Noah got rid of his agent Spencer because, in the celebrity world, a lot of famous people do have those types of agents who don’t want them to be happy and go for things they don’t want.

It was good to see Noah speak out and told Spencer how it was and how it is with the way he felt and about where he wanted to take his career. Including where and who he wanted to be with, and that was Addie. It’s was funny how he wanted Noah with Rachel, who cheated on him with a pop singer or whatever the guy was. When neither of them wished to each other. Well, clearly, I didn’t know what Rachel wanted. But she definitely was jealous of Addie. & thought she was going to get Noah back, but Noah didn’t want fake he wanted real, and that what he got with Addie; his little dancer.

Not only that, it was good that both Noah and her uncle Mike help her to understand that she (Addie) didn’t have to live for everyone else but to also live for herself. & I was glad In the end she ended up where she wanted to be in New York City and dancing... making a career for herself with something she loved.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...