Saturday, November 2, 2019

Review: Plan B

Plan B Plan B by Jana Aston
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Plan B

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

**NOT that many spoilers; since I didn't have much to say**

I've been putting this book off for a while, and I finally got around to reading it.


I can say I am not disappointed at all about reading this book. Because it's actually good, and the story was as good as her twin sister Violet. I can see they both ended up with rich men who own businesses. But I kept thinking that Kerrigan was going to end up with someone or meeting someone.

There's not much I can say about this book after reading it. The only thing I can say is that I was glad that Kyle got rid of Margo. Like anyone with the name Margo sounds like a horrible person. I also see why she didn't like Daisy too since she (Margo) use to date Kyle two years ago plus when they were younger too. Then learning that Kyle was actually looking for Daisy also and it wasn't only Daisy who was looking for him. & learning he put that aid out so that she could find him.

Also, I see why he wasn't mad when Daisy lied about them being married because he actually wanted her. But Margo was blocking Daisy from getting into the place. But if it wasn't for Wyatt, I still think she would've got in some kind of way, especially when Kyle knew she jas came.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...