Saturday, November 23, 2019

Review: Misadventures in Blue

Misadventures in Blue Misadventures in Blue by Sierra Simone
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

** Dumped spoilers throughout this review**

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

I had got this book as an ARC, but it took me a while to actually get around to reading it on top of me having school, and reading other ARCs and even other books.

I can say I am not disappointed at all. I definitely enjoyed this book. It caught my attention from beginning to end. Plus, I like the fact that this book is based on a young guy and an older woman since it’s always the older guys who gets, the younger girl or guy. I already knew she was older since she kept saying “young man” 😂😂 I am like if that isn’t an older woman’s word. I don’t know what it is. Lol

But he wasn’t playing any games; unlike Kenneth, he couldn’t give it to her as Jace could. & he was older! Make as an older man he just couldn’t please her like her ex-fiancé who had died, and Jace... she always was frustrating. Still, I could always understand where she was coming from... because 'one' her fiancé had died doing his job as an officer and she felt like the same thing could happen to Jace too. But what was frustrating was she kept pushing him away without realizing even though that happened to Frazer doesn’t mean it could happen to Jace.

Though it did happen to Jace since he ran into the place when Cat was talking to Gia.... this exact same thing happened with Frazier he did the same thing ran into the place when Cat was trying to calm the situation but in the end Frazier did die... and Jace didn’t he did get shot though but lived...


I was glad that it was here who came to apologize because I have come around and read books that the person who wasn’t in the wrong was the one to go and chase that girl or that guy and get them back. Instead, Cat finally figures out what she wanted, which was Jace and stops running from her feelings. In the end, they ended up married with their first child though I was waiting throughout the whole book for her to get pregnant.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...