Saturday, November 9, 2019

Review: Sabrina and the Secret Santa: Sweet Holiday Romance

Sabrina and the Secret Santa: Sweet Holiday Romance Sabrina and the Secret Santa: Sweet Holiday Romance by Anna Catherine Field
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Really good story

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

*bunch of spoilers thrown through this review***

Before I do my review about Trevor and Sabrina, I am trying to figure out who is Delaney lol because I know for a fact Ben was the older guy and the best friend of Gabe and Norah... who ended up with Olivia.... because I read that book about Olivia and the older guy... I guess the author got confused, or maybe Ben was with Delaney before he got with her (Olivia). I’m trying to think if that name sound familiar. But anyways...

On with the story about Sabrina and Trevor, I really had to think about who Trevor was for a minute lol. Until I was like ooh okay that who Trevor was the boy that was taking his autistic brother out for ice cream, I believe in the book with Norah and Gabe...

I still don’t remember Sabrina 🤣 in Bea and CCarter'sbook. I just can’t think of her. I just kept thinking of him as the boy who rides a motorcycle, but it might not be true because I kept thinking he was the trouble maker that Bea met outside of the restaurant that her father was at and Carter had tattoos lol! I don’t think I’m right, but whatever.

So anyways... I felt like Sabrina was petty, snobby, and a horrible stuck up person before she met Trevor. Because she thought she could get out that community service. But it took Trevor to teach her how to be a better person and not a horrible person that she was when she was with her friends. Who I thought was FAKE anyways. They were too snobby to consider Trevor being different from them. They kept calling him a townie... when he’s no different than them only he goes to public school and lives on the other side of town..... In contrast, Trevor and his friends were nice, and Sabrina and her friends were snobby... even Bea and Carter weren’t that horrible as her friends and Sabrina was at that time.

I was glad she took her community service in conSideration and decided to do it. & actually enjoyed and enjoyed being around Trevor and learning that her father didn’t care about her being with Trevor at all... when he came from that side himself.....


P.S. I still want a book with Sidney I believe he’s Gabe little brother. I also want a book with Trevor brother Jamie... his book would be so different but interesting. I’m like so Sidney never got a book, but Olivia did... I so want his story... and even Jamie’s because he seems like a bright boy even if he’s autistic...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...