Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Review: 27 Ways to Find a Boyfriend

27 Ways to Find a Boyfriend 27 Ways to Find a Boyfriend by Shari L. Tapscott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

27 ways....

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

•••Spoilers but not that many...

So okay; at first, I was like, ehhh. I’m not going to like this book. But it’s often due to the fact that I’ve read other books. & start on another my brain started to flatline... so with that being said... I actually end up liking this book; I also can’t wait until I get around to reading books 2 and three though they are about different people.

Also; I didn’t like how Addison dad was so controlling he looked at her like she was ONLY fifteen or something and not a twenty-four year old... clearly he didn’t want anyone with her... especially Carter, when Carter was there for her through everything; even when she got Cocoa (the dog) to her also hurting her hip bone... her father knew that both Carter and Addison liked each other but he kept trying to push them away from each other... but in the end nothing work...

It took Carter sister Jessa to get them together; by making that list, to begin with, without that list, both Addison and Carter may not have gotten together in the end. I had to laugh when Carter kept messing up her list, when he kept popping up everywhere she was at...

Also, I was glad when she put her dad in his place; both her (Addison) and Carter didn’t care about what her father said...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...