Saturday, November 9, 2019

Review: Don't Kiss Your Enemy

Don't Kiss Your Enemy Don't Kiss Your Enemy by Victorine E. Lieske
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was really good.

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

***Just dumped a bunch of spoilers throughout this review****

See, I was waiting for Cole and Amanda's story to come out. Because like Destiny and Eli. I knew they both had a thing for one another, especially with the way they always were bickering. More so, Amanda catching attitudes with Cole; lol. Which I thought was ridiculous but also understood, especially when you are passionate about something.

But in the end, they both came to an understanding of why she cared so much about the Opera house, and he can’t do anything or want to stand up to his controlling father. But in the end, he talked to his dad and the Opera house and finding a way to save it for the one girl he cared so much about “Amanda.” Which I thought was a good thing! Though she also understood that it wasn’t, Cole fought that he wasn’t the one to demolish the building.

I kind of was with Amanda when she ended up telling Cole her story before they kissed. Because all those essential documents and costumes and the picture of her parents in there too and learning where they met... it makes you said to learn someone wanting to destroy a building that seems essential. I always say when there are empty buildings, you can always make something out of it instead of making it go to waste. It makes me said, especially when you can make it out of something important, like for kids or anything activity-wise.


Learning well, no knowing this book is fiction. I came to see where I live how a lot of building here is going to waste even housing when you could either rent or make something of it. But at least Cole's dad was concerning selling the Opera house to the Lily foundation but also trying to make that place into a parking garage. Lord knows a parking garage is needed in a lot of places. Especially a busy street. But he considered his son's idea and also moving it into another area. Which I thought was a good idea...


Between that, I am soooooo ready for Amanda's older sister Stephenie book with the guy Brandon 🤣 since she clearly didn’t know she was blasting out a famous actor on her Vlog until he sent her a picture with her name and also shouting out her Vlog on his Twitter. I gotta keep myself updated on when “DON’T TRASH BRANDON TRAVERS” coming out, especially when she sends out emails.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...