Saturday, November 16, 2019

Review: Road Trip with the Enemy: A Sweet Standalone Romance

Road Trip with the Enemy: A Sweet Standalone Romance Road Trip with the Enemy: A Sweet Standalone Romance by Kelsie Stelting
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It turns out to be a good book!!! I'm reality he wasn't the enemy. She was just upset.

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

*** There's a bunch of spoilers throughout this review; so beware of the spoilers***

When I first started this book and checked how many chapters it was. I was like lord here we go with a book that has more than 20-30 chapters. Once I went back to reading this story, I actually finish it fast. Because it was good and kept my attention. At first well more so I was hoping it didn't take forever to tell what actually happens to Sydney twin brother Greg... I finally learned that he died in a car accident, leaving a party that they went to (Greg, Sydney, and Jeremiah).

I didn't like the fact that Sydney blames herself and even Jeremiah for her brother's death. When in reality, it was her brother Greg daily that he died... because he chose to get into a car while drunk and end up dying. More likely whatever he hit; it was a fast death (I can't think of the word you use for that), but anyway, I was glad when Jeremiah told her she shouldn't blame herself because it wasn't their fault... but she ended up getting mad with him over something true.

It also sucks that Liam died too I thought for sure he would've gotten that scrapbook before he died, but he didn't. At least both Sydney and Jeremiah completed that marathon for both Greg and Liam and even for themselves. & Gabe both Liam and Greg the "marathon medals" and told them they did it... I thought that that was sweat... I was also glad that Sydney realizes that nothing was her fault and didn't blame herself anymore and moved on. She also needed to tell her parents off, and she finally did... & her mom finally put her brother pictures back up because I thought it was ridiculous anyway to remove his pictures when he died. That's like you are forgetting that person. But once her parents got a divorce, her mother put the pictures back up. Her dad moved out, but Sydney and her mother moved on, whereas her father didn't. Her mother and aunt Karen moved into another house together while Jeremiah and Sydney went to college.

Besides that, I liked how both Sydney and Jeremiah gave Liam mom the scrapbook after they ran the marathon in New York, and Sydney's mom is there for Liam's mom and vise versa since they both going through a lost!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...