Thursday, November 21, 2019

Review: The Kissing Tutor: A Standalone Sweet Romance

The Kissing Tutor: A Standalone Sweet Romance The Kissing Tutor: A Standalone Sweet Romance by Sally Henson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

best friends to lovers

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

***Dumped a bunch of spoilers all through this review*****

I didn’t realize this book had 36 chapters until I got tired of reading when I got closer to the end lol... like chapter 35/36. I was over it and was like dang this book must have been really good that I didn’t pay how many chapters this book had.


But enough with that, I actually enjoyed this book. It was actually a good book. I enjoyed it and wasn’t disappointed. But I did think that Tommy guy and London girl were evil people. Especially with calling her names because of a kiss. Plus, I felt that maybe London could’ve been jealous of Tommie. & the ‘guy’ Tommy I didn’t know what his deal was. PlusJames, I just thought he only showed Tommie's attention when he found out how close Roan and Tommie had gotten with each other.

Because at first, he didn’t say anything to her and let the jokes about her having fish lips when she kissed him a prom. Well, more so, he kissed her by grabbing her behind and messing up her first kiss anyways. & made her the butt of the joke.


But you could tell that she had a lot of insecurities and doubts about herself and stayed comparing herself to her sister, in reality, told her that she (Maddie) was jealous of her (Tommie) it taken half of the book to show her that she was beautiful. I guess other guys also thought she was beautiful too. Even Roan though he always acted weird around her when she dressed up. But I could tell he was attracted to her.

But in the end, he had a hard time showing her what he felt for her because he kept pushing away from her. To denying anything was going to between them too; to him stop or wouldn’t look at her or hold hands with her in public. But always popped up when James was around 🤣 like I felt he was jealous when James did say or tough her. But like I said, James was only around for that one reason he seeing them kissing in the rain after batting cages (baseball)...


9 out of 10, I figure someone did show them kissing. I also was glad when Roan came to his senses because he really hurt Tommie.. & he finally proves to her at graduation by showing a slide show of them in public around everyone that they are together. I did want to see what Tommy and London had to say, but they were never mentioned again... since the party where London showed the fish lip kiss between James and Tommie at prom, during James' party. That girl had a serious jealous problem.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...