Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Review: Her Bush

Her Bush Her Bush by Penelope Bloom
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

%***••Spoilers... slash All through this review***•••

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

Dude. After well more so when I got more into this book., I was like I really want a story with Nell's best friend, Davey... Because I do want him to find love... But somehow, I was aiming towards her sister. But regardless, I still want a story with him and even one of her sister Ashley. Other than that, I started to like this book because at first.

This book started off-dry, and I got bored with it and had to take a break from actually reading it. & once I went back and read it. It ended up getting good at each chapter. It also had me laughing at some points in the book, especially during their hunting trip. Like I was like, she reminds me of my 14-year-old niece because she definitely would've been LOUD just like Nell.

I think if that were me in the woods with Nell, I would've been mad. But reading it, it ended up funny because she ended up getting poison ivy and everything it was ridiculous but priceless. Not only that, William had me dying laughing at some point in the book where he was mentioned. I mean, in every part of the book he was in was hilarious. I also liked how that guy Damienvthough he could ruin Harry and Nell's life, but in the end, even his father knew it was a waste of time helping his son again. Because he knew that Harry was right regardless of what his son told him. Other than that, the artwork was sold, and she got to send her sister to music school, which what she wanted all along. Plus, it's a good thing that she did it on her own but also with the help of Harry.

Though in the beginning, I wanted to slap her sideways because she thought that Harry was the lier and playboy, but all along, it was Damien. I was like clearly this idiot girl doesn't see what Damien was trying to do. She didn't realize it until Harry had to tell her and explain to her what he wanted to say to her at Maya gala. I was glad that she didn't push him away after that but; ended up getting rid of Damien with the help of William, which was hilarious by the way. & not only that William's wife heating him (Damien) with her purse,🤣 she was like you not going to be putting your hands on my man. 🤣... What I did hate was when Damien tried to feel up Nell, to make his ex jealous, and the ex already knew he was full of it and also by trying to go for a kiss that led to a smackdown from both William and his wife, Hailey... But chopping Nell **** and balls bush sculpture in half didn’t help him (Damien) any. It only saved Nell and got her into selling the art she hides away in her apartment.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...