Friday, November 8, 2019

Review: Much Ado About a Boy: A Sweet YA Romance

Much Ado About a Boy: A Sweet YA Romance Much Ado About a Boy: A Sweet YA Romance by Jeanette Lewis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Pretty good

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

There’s maybe not that many spoilers but probably just a little or A lot...

So okay; before I even knew what was going on with her Bailey and homecoming. I figure it had to be a reason why Bentley stood her up. But I kept thinking that maybe someone in his family died. But all along it was Krista, who he was there for, which I understood his reason; because she was going through something. But I still think he could’ve at least told her why or a reason why he couldn’t come... though he would’ve lied that would’ve been worse.

He was right; it wasn’t his place to tell her. It was Krista... Krista could’ve told her the truth; when she got comfortable with talking about it. Rather than having Bailey hate Bentley. The only reason she said anything was because of Bentley coming to her and telling her what Tasha has told Bailey. I think Krista could’ve told her, and Tasha wouldn’t have been mean to Bailey and try to make fun or ruin anything good that was going for her. She (Krista) just let it played out... until Bailey was mad.


But at least, in the end, their drama teacher talked with Bailey and told her to think about the performance. And also, Krista was talking to her about what was going on at the time of the homecoming. Because what she was going through is a rough and serious problem. Especially when things get tough, also, it’s was good that Bailey and Bentley had their talk afterward and did a well-done job on their performance and regionals and actually gotten together; completely. Because everyone; knew that looked cute together & they both had a thing for one another. I think that’s why Tasha was a hater. Plus, Bentley knew that the only way he would’ve gotten his girl back was to help her get into the competition by doing a duo... that came out good to because he got the girl even though all of Tasha crap... I think Tasha knew that both Bailey and Bentley were an item and right for each other that’s why she was hating and bitter.

Besides that, I want a story with Krista and a guy she liked. I’m not sure if the other two books coming next is about her if not... I want to want her, and I want to know her story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...