Thursday, December 12, 2019

Review: The Lie

The Lie The Lie by Callie Rose
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was really good!

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

There are a few or more Spoilers thrown into this review.

This book was so good. When Harlow kept thinking it was Lincoln's dad, I was like it can't be Lincoln's dad. I couldn't picture it even though he was a liar and a cheat. It's also crazy how Lincoln learn who his mom was waiting; I am not sure he did... I'm still trying to figure out if Paige is his mom since Lincoln's dad got her pregnant and mentioned to him his mom died. Also, I kept thinking that the murder could've been Audrey... but after reading the ending; it makes me wonder if it was actually Judge Holloway... since he did take Harlow mom out on a date or two... plus he didn't want to help her.... but not sure if he still does even though he asked her questions about her mom case.


I can't wait to READ the last book to learn what happened next and who the actual killer was.... since I know it was a man who got her (Iris) pregnant and frame Harlow's mom for the murder. I still think that Those people in that town are idiots because what reason would Harlow moms have in killing Iris... those people are idiots, even Savannah, I can't wait until the truth comes out and people learn who that person is...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...