Friday, December 13, 2019

Review: The Kissing Game: A Sweet YA Boarding School Romance

The Kissing Game: A Sweet YA Boarding School Romance The Kissing Game: A Sweet YA Boarding School Romance by Julia Keanini
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I still can’t believe that the academy is called “Kiss.”

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

**There’s a possibility that there might be a lot or fewer spoilers in this review***

Okay! So before I start, I want to say I wasn’t sure about this book. Because of what it was named and on top of that, no... let me backtrack, I wasn’t sure about this book because of the description of the book. I was like, I don’t know if I am going to like this book.

But once I started, it turns out to be a pretty good book. I was glad that I got around actually to read it. I liked Nashville and Marley's story though both their names are horrible. I liked their story. Especially when Nashville twin? Triplet, or is it just his sister. I know it mentioned something about twins and the other half ... but back to what I was saying. Especially when his sister London knew that Marley had a thing for her brother and asked him if he liked Marley when they all were at the diner... but I kind of figure that that Jet had a thing for Marley and London had a thing for him. Still, she was trying to deny her feelings for him. Due to the fact that he liked Marley...

But what she doesn’t know is that they will be together real soon. Lol 😂... but anyways; I thought Marley mom did need to get put in her place I mean she couldn’t base her life on her daughter life because Marley could meet someone who was and is different from her dad (Nashville) and don’t get pregnant young and run her career to become a professional soccer player... I was glad that her mom realizes that in the end, when Nashville followed them from California... he was even going to leave Kiss Academy so that Marley could come back. If that wasn’t love, I don’t know what is...


Plus that Natalia girl was just horrible. I was glad that Dakota got rid of her as her friend because Dakota was to nice to have someone evil as a friend. Especially when Natalia lied about her arm being hurt with a water bottle😂 like she was doing too much. But in the end, she still looked like a jealous fool because getting Marley off the team didn’t work on it lead her to Nashville, the one guy that Natalia wanted... she (Natalia) played herself, and Marley won because she got the guy.....

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...