Monday, November 9, 2020

Review: Watch and Learn

Watch and Learn Watch and Learn by K.C. Wells
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

**Spoilers here and there**

Okay I’m going to say this this book had me curious I wanted to see what it was about and what would happen in the book.

It did show me what happened between Zac and Chris... this book I can say is way different from the other MM romance books that I read. It did kept my attention though; that’s one thing I can say I liked. Because I don’t like reading books that can’t keep my attention.

But this book did. I figure that both Zac and Chris was going to end up being in a relationship even though they were in a relationship as it was anyway. They just didn’t see it until after Chris got banged by that guy Matt < wait it was Nick and Alex when both both Chris and Zac feelings changed.

I was glad they worked it out in the end!!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...