Friday, November 6, 2020

Review: Little Lies

Little Lies Little Lies by H. Hunting
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

••~I got this ARC for an honest review*•• “Little Lies - Release Date: November 16th”~~~


**Spoilers here and there***


I’ve been curious about this book since I saw that she written a book about Lavender. I kept thinking who is the guy. Then I thought about when I read something on her Instagram. I was like that guy is freaking Kodiak that’s freaking Rook kid lol... I remember Kodiak as a baby/kid lol when I read his book with Lainey...

Kody kind of got on my nerves a few times when he was so mean to Lav... for no reason all because he was afraid to love her. But I was glad he got himself together in order to fix things with Lavender. All it took was for Lav to bring her friend Josiah there lol for Kody to flip out.

And speaking of Josiah. I’m going to say this... River I don’t know what it was but I had a feeling that he might have been gay or something. I kept thinking somebody out of those guys going to be gay - or end up with Josh. & dang if it was River. I mean you could see how he was with the girls that were throwing themselves on him . He had no interest. Plus when Lavender met up with Josiah that time that’s the guy (River) who he was with that gave him the hickies.

But can I say this.... I would love a book about Josiah and River because I’m curious. But not only that I think that BJ and Lovey might like each other especially BJ with her. I hope that they’ll end up with a book for sure. I’m curious about them too. Even Maverick needs a book. But I think he going be a but thot before he get himself together but if I’m right he might get someone pregnant or fall in love with someone in his book- I just hope he gets one too. Even Quinn he needs one too and Lacey..

Other then that I wasn’t disappointed in this book. Helena Hunting did her thing. I was just glad that both Kody and Lavender fixed things between them.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...