Thursday, November 26, 2020

Review: 18 With Unwanted Miracle Quintuplets

18 With Unwanted Miracle Quintuplets 18 With Unwanted Miracle Quintuplets by Alicia Beckton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was good can’t wait to read the next book

***Spoilers splash here and there***

Not much to say when it comes to this book just that I was curious as to what was going to happen. You can tell by reading this story that his (Timothy) uncle Todd is still bitter by what his ex wife Sarah did to him with Dennis.

All those years and that man still mad about it instead of confronting Dennis himself he use his nephew to do harm to one of Dennis’s daughters. It was stupid for Timothy to agree to it too then on top of that lie to Tianna about his age and stuff.

With him not telling her about his uncle Todd. I already know something about to happen in the next book with her twin sister Tanya. With Todd’s son Todd Junior. I just hope that Timothy and Tianna doesn’t break up.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...