Friday, November 20, 2020

Review: Me & Her Son

Me & Her Son Me & Her Son by Jamie Lake
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

***Spoilers? But not that many**

It was short read but I thought it was a interesting read too. I wish it could’ve been a bit longer though. Because I was curious as to would Spike and Brent get into a full relationship with Will and make it a three person relationship or just the two (Brent & Spike).

I did figure that Spike wanted Will to began with and that what was mentioned but Brent told him no. But in the end something did happened. If you look at it Spike and Brent kept things on the DL. But shoot way they was in the shower anybody could’ve walked in at any moment though.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...