Saturday, November 21, 2020

Review: My High School Royal Boyfriend: A Sweet YA Secret Identity Romance (Boyfriend Series

My High School Royal Boyfriend: A Sweet YA Secret Identity Romance (Boyfriend Series My High School Royal Boyfriend: A Sweet YA Secret Identity Romance (Boyfriend Series by Kylie Key
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It was good

**Spoilers thrown here and there***

I didn’t know it was another book to this series. Normally I get a update. But lately I haven’t been getting updates for this author.

But glad I found out that there’s another book which includes Blair and a London guy goes by the name Alex.

Both had false identities. But both actually use their names though they just changed their last names and shorten or added to their first name. That’s it, I knew that Blair got frame for stealing, because I was like what rich person would steal something? Even if this book fiction or fake. Like if you live in a big house have money plus your family is royal what you gone still for

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...