Friday, November 20, 2020

Review: Bully King

Bully King Bully King by Andi Jaxon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

***Spoilers just a little**

I was curious about this book. For one town in Kentucky, both Jonah and Roman live in. Was backward as heck. Because for one they were all about Jesus, including Jonah's dad. But set back and let Roman dad beat the breaks off of Roman and his mom Grace.

I was glad when Roman graduated. He told them how it was. But I’m not going to lie; when I learned that his father was getting the Boone brothers after Jonah and him. Then seeing his father dying. I was like ain’t that karma for you right there. Trying to ruin someone but ended up killing your self.

Smh; and Jonah's father is no better including the Roman football team at the high school. I was glad when he took up for Taylor. Because at first, I wanted to slap him for fighting and beating up Taylor. Roman knew that he was hiding who he truly was too. But Taylor was brave enough to admit to everyone that he was GAY, unlike Roman.

But in the end, they made up which was good. Also, I was glad that both Roman and Jonah didn’t let others come between them. Even when their fathers (more so) Jonah's dad put him out of the house...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...