Thursday, November 26, 2020

Review: My Fiance's Twin Brothers

My Fiance's Twin Brothers My Fiance's Twin Brothers by Cassandra Dee
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

**spoilers thrown here and there***

I’m going to be honest. The first being was sooo boring I couldn’t get into it. That was chapter one. I believe chapter two was when she found out about what her so call best friend Paula and her fiancĂ©e Galen did to her.

Once that happen. It continue being boring it only got interesting sort of... when the twins popped up at Galen apartment. It wasn’t to bad of a read after that but I wasn’t feeling it still.

But I can say... I would’ve done worse than what Natalie did cause I would’ve banged those twins and told Galen on top of that beat both of them up too. Instead of crying. Galen would’ve ended up with a dent in that forehead of his

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...