Sunday, November 22, 2020

Review: Curvy Girls Can't Date Bad Boys

Curvy Girls Can't Date Bad Boys Curvy Girls Can't Date Bad Boys by Kelsie Stelting
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Good read

**Spoilers thrown here and there**


Out of all of the books Zara book was the one I was more excited about reading. Boy wasn’t I NOT disappointed. I enjoyed this book. It had so many chapters; but I went through them so fast lol.

I like a book that can keep my attention especially when it has more than 19 chapters. This book did that. Plus I knew that Ryde wasn’t the one for Zara. He was too into himself for my liking and so judgmental. A bit fake too if you ask me. He was a kiss *** because of what her father offer him and what Ryde was offering her father.

Boy didn’t I want to have words with her dad lol. He wasn’t listening to her at all until she told him off and told him what he needed to here. Plus with her getting locked up for saving Ronan and his friends. I was like finally he listen.

And speaking of Ronan, surprising how him and Beckett knew each other and Beck kept a lot of secrets about the DP. I figure that Ronan may have been in it especially when he knew so much about the Dp. He knew he could trust Zara with DP. But it hurt me how he broken up with her just because she kept secrets from him. Which I understood.

I thought she could’ve told him about what was going on but I don’t think she wanted to at the time. Until it was to late.

But he found away to get Zara back. I was glad of that because I knew that they were made for each other.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...