Monday, November 30, 2020

Review: Mr. Big Shot

Mr. Big Shot Mr. Big Shot by Isla Olsen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

**spoilers? There’s a possibility of there being some or maybe a few***

Okay so I wasn’t sure if I wanted to read this book at first. But when I read up on the synopsis. It had me curious. And for the life of me I was trying to figure out who both Will and Spencer was...

Once I realize who they were I was like ahhh. Will is Jamie friend that was in the book with Jamie and Shay. I remember him leaving. But wait I’m not even sure I’m thinking of the right person lmao. Who knows it was two of the guys friends but I’m thinking of Shay brother friend.

But like I said I remember Will. & Spencer comes from Shay and their beef with each other over Rugby

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...