Thursday, November 26, 2020

Review: Unexpected Love

Unexpected Love Unexpected Love by Alicia Beckton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Good

***spoilers here and there***

I can tell this one was a bit different from the twins book. Where they ended up pregnant. And Shaniyah there other sister didn’t end up pregnant. That interested to learn. I wonder why she didn’t ended up pregnant. Maybe the author didn’t want two young kids to have children.

But before I get into there story and my opinion on it. I wanted to point out that. As I was reading this book. Then went to see who the other stories was about, what I learned was Taylor is a Powers... but he didn’t get a book like his brothers Todd and Justin did and even his cousin Timothy. His own father gets his own book where I can’t wait to read. Because that man need to change his horrible mean ways...

Also, who in the world is David Powers. I can’t help but think that maybe his Timothy brother. But I’ll learn who he is once I get to his book.

So back to this book. I definitely enjoyed it. What I thought on the part where Shaniyah broken up with Justin. Was how I don’t think she would’ve asked him back . She would’ve continue on with them not being together. Just to please both of there fathers. I was glad that Justin took it upon himself to actually asked her stop playing games and listening to their father. To get back into a relationship with each other. Because for one they actually care about each other.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...