Sunday, November 29, 2020

Review: The Bosses Forbidden Employee

The Bosses Forbidden Employee The Bosses Forbidden Employee by Alicia Beckton
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

It was ight

****spoilers thrown here and there +**

I’m a be honest, this book was different than the others. I don’t know I wasn’t feeling it! It was a good book, with a few errors but it was okay to read.

I’m not sure if it was David and Samantha and their personality or the way that the author written their story. I just can’t pinpoint.

But I was glad that they finally ended up together after a thousands years (that’s what it felt like) smh

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...