Friday, November 6, 2020

Review: The Nanny The Billionaire Can't Get Enough Of

The Nanny The Billionaire Can't Get Enough Of The Nanny The Billionaire Can't Get Enough Of by Justeen Jones
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It was a interesting read

***Spoilers splash here and there**

To be honest I was very curious about this book. I wanted to know how this story started and ended. What caught my eye was the title of the book.

Only thing I didn’t like was how the book was written. Such as “she gasp” “she screams” etc. like in normal books that’s not how the people talk it’s many other wording that was like blehh... to me wasn’t necessary and made the book kind of wack because the person in a book doesn’t scream unless she’s for a reason.

Like you don’t scream while having a conversation unless you LOUD talking. Other than that I liked the book. I thought that Beth and Ryan made a connection and Beth shown him in many ways to get to know his daughters. Whereas the other nannies Monica plus Charlie didn’t bring out the joy with the kids and the kids and Ryan getting to know each other.

Charlie mostly let the girls stay in the room and let Ryan be. Whereas Beth didn’t she made him do thing with the girls which I liked. But Ryan mom was something else. The whole time she knew about Katherine being pregnant. Which was crazy because she the one who ran Katherine away. I was glad to learn that Pauline decided to find a away to get into touch with Ryan for him to take care of his daughter.

Plus; him making things right with Beth. Because he knew he was wrong for assuming things when it came to Beth. When you so used to the women only wanting you for your money you going to think every female is like that but Beth prove him wrong and they worked things out and got together fully and made a family by getting married and also giving Ryan another chance at fatherhood from the being...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...