Monday, November 30, 2020

Review: My dad's college friends

My dad's college friends My dad's college friends by Cassandra Dee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

**spoilers_***

This one wasn’t to bad like the last one I read that was dreadful to read. I can say I understand why her dad got mad. But was glad he understood after she left and they fixed their relationship. But two guys I’m like dang. But there’s a lot of people in relationships like that... they make it work too.

Plus; something tells me that her best friend Toni and her dad are seeing each other that’s just my feelings. I think she and the guys knows it too.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...