Friday, November 6, 2020

Review: Don't Kiss the Quarterback: Billionaire Academy YA Romance Book 5

Don't Kiss the Quarterback: Billionaire Academy YA Romance Book 5 Don't Kiss the Quarterback: Billionaire Academy YA Romance Book 5 by Catelyn Meadows
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It was good enough read..

***Spoilers splash here and there****

Let’s see what can I say about this book. Hmm. Not much really. I just know I wanted to read this book couldn’t wait until it came out. But it took me awhile before I ended up reading it.

I can say I wasn’t disappointed at all but. But I’ll say this that Charly girl had it out for both Tate and Bailey and not realizing that she couldn’t killed Tate.

The crazy part about it is she didn’t get expelled from school. I don’t agree on that but at least both her and Carson got a punishment that was well needed. I think Carson was a bit jealous of Tater Tot.

Especially when Bailey came into the picture. But what was crazy was that the boy was really a idiot because he was listening to everything Charly told him smh! Like he was such a player but he let Charly control his mind a lot when it came to Bailey and Tate.

Which I thought was crazy but at least both those fools learned a lesson about how you can’t hurt someone because your sickly jealous they move on or got the new girl. Smh!!! But at least everything worked out in the end and Tate wasn’t mad with Bailey for not telling him....

Oh but one thing that got me was everyone kept calling them siblings and I was like smh they aren’t even kin to each other to be called brother and sister. So them dating isn’t a problem at all because they are ONLY step-siblings they aren’t blood related at all. I was glad that both their parents understood and didn’t care.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...