Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Review: The Wrong Costar

The Wrong Costar The Wrong Costar by Alexandra Moody
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Spoilers? Possibility there’s spoilers listed!!


So okay! This book was as good as the first book. I wasn’t disappointed at all. I knew that both Teagan and Liam was going to end up falling for one another.

Not only that I felt that Teagan was mean to Liam and didn’t give him the chance to show her who he really was. She judged him based on what she saw on the blogs, news, magazines etc. She learn he was a nice person when he saved her from those guys who were fighting in front of her.

I was glad she stopped being mean to him. Because he wasn’t mean to her I think he was doing things to get attention from her. Plus, she had a stick up her behind because of what was going on with her mom.

When it comes to her mom I was glad that she talked some sense into her mother. & her mother finally figured out that she needed help. Not only her mother Liam finally sticking it to his mother. What I realize a lot of times teenagers and children who are thirteen and younger parents control their lives and also becomes money hungry when their child become a star (actress). I don’t even understand half the time why children or even teens look for their parents to become their managers. Half the time the parents can be evil and controlling. I was glad that it took what that director Jake?

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...