Saturday, March 28, 2020

Review: Just For A While

Just For A While Just For A While by Zøe Haslie
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Hmm pretty good!!!

••Spoilers, not that many, but a few•••

So when I first started this book it was kind of dulled in the beginning. But as I kept reading it got good. I was stuck between good and ehh. When it came to this book.

Was I disappointed in this book? No because it actually kept my attention. No one annoyed me in this book lol. I only thought that Charlie could’ve gave her father a chance in the beginning. But she was holding a grudge without even asking him his side. So many kids would love that. But at least in the end they ended up talking and she forgave him & wasn’t so mad anymore about what her mom told her about her father.

Plus; Misha was mean to Charlie, I was glad he was man enough to have a talk with her about why he did what he did. Because I felt that he shouldn’t have got mad at Charlotte because she kept Olivia being pregnant from him. When she was only looking out for Olivia. I glad when he understood that and actually went back to get his girl. Because he knew that Charlotte the one for him. Not only that I hope that Olivia and Misha mom comes around and become a better mother. Because that lady is horrible especially when it came to her husband vs her son smh

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...