Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Review: The Almost Boyfriend

The Almost Boyfriend The Almost Boyfriend by Christina Benjamin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Enemies to lovers

••Spoilers? Maybe a lot, maybe a few, I’ll see once I finish this review•

Okay, before start on this book and what I felt about it. I want to say that I cannot stand the word “Grand” I know I ended up with a headache because Devon, kept saying it ALOT in the book. I wasn’t to much into the Ireland language (talk). I just hope that the other books to this series doesn’t have Ireland speaking. Because that “Grand” pluck my last nerve.


So anyways, besides that I thought the book was good. But I will say this, when I first started this book, it was boring, so I went to two other books, than went back to this book. When I went back and read this one. It turned out REALLY good. Though I thought Sam was kind of b*t*hy towards Devon in some ways. Even though he showed her in so many ways that he cared.

Even though he was mean to her when his father died. I still didn’t think she should’ve went to that pub. & the bad thing about it Zander wasn’t a bad person as Devon thought. It was just jealousy, I was glad that they worked it out with each other. Also, he worked it out with his step mom too which was good too. Since, he thought she was ONLY using his father. Which she wasn’t she actually cared about his father. Not only that she actually cared and worried about Devon too. But it took Zander to actually show him during the time at the pub when Sam got drugged by Sophie.

Who was I thought was trash and jealous of Sam for no reason. Sam wasn’t even thinking about her. Sophie was just jealous because Sam had Devon heart. Nobody told Sophie yo dumped Devon when he was off the team. When Sam comes around and Sophie learn that Devon was getting his father company she wanted him back. Then turn around and dumped Zander too. Who ends up with the company in the end she ain’t win nothing. Whereas everybody else did (Zander, Sam & Devon). I do hope that Zander do end up with Meghan that would be awesome.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...