Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Review: To the Only Boy I've Loved Before: A Sweet YA Romance

To the Only Boy I've Loved Before: A Sweet YA Romance To the Only Boy I've Loved Before: A Sweet YA Romance by Liwen Y. Ho
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

***Spoilers just a little bit***

So I actually liked this book; same as I did the first one.

Also, I felt like Hannah was kind of harsh towards her brother Liam. For him being around Ava, and her not wanting Ava too be with him. I was glad he talked some sense into her because she would’ve ended up hurting both Ava and her brother Liam.

When I was reading this book and learning that Hope was adopted. I felt like Darren and Dianca could’ve adopted Ava. & turn out that is what happened In the end. When Ava adopted father put her out all because Liam brought her home and she was seeing him. He wasn’t complaining when Ava was bringing them eggs, taking care the kids though . But I was also glad that the other children got adopted too especially with what Liam saw in that window.

Not only that it was a good thing; that Liam and Ava worked things out with each other and started dating.


Besides that I can’t wait to read Max and Angel story because I can’t wait how Angel tame the playboy Max.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...