Monday, March 16, 2020

Review: Brutal Prince

Brutal Prince Brutal Prince by Logan Fox
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

He wasn’t that brutal his best friend hmm?

**Spoilers*** few here and there**

Okay one I like to state is that dang I feel bad for Addy. She didn’t had to die at the hands of Marcus. He rapped and and what it looked like he strangled her or choked her with a belt. Poor girl. Bad enough he killed Jessica too and raped her. Addison best friend and Briar girlfriend at the time.

What was messed up about Jessica was Briar and everybody including his dad thinking that he (Briar) was a rapist. But as I was reading this book. I was like Briar can’t be a rapist, for some reason I kept thinking that. But also mentioned how Marcus = Murder. Briar = rapist. But what I thought in my mind. & what came true in this book was everything lead to Marcus. He was the rapist and murder. It was something that had me like “I think Marcus was the one who killed Indi mom and raped/murder Jessica. Especially with Indi mom... when they couldn’t find any finger prints I was like YEAH that had to be Marcus..

I now remember what had me thinking it was him. When he mentioned to Briar. That Indi looked familiar. A lot of things Briar never taken notice. But his dad took notice of a lot of things that Briar didn’t. Heck not even Indi or Addy knew that something was up with Marcus. I felt something was wrong with Marcus.

It took for Briar dad to talk to him at Angels Fall where I think

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...