Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Review: The Best Man Wins: A Steamy Romantic Comedy

The Best Man Wins: A Steamy Romantic Comedy The Best Man Wins: A Steamy Romantic Comedy by Adora Crooks
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Best Man Wins = love

Spoilers? Possibly yes?!

I wasn’t so sure about this book because of how it started. It started off a little dry until I got a few chapters in that’s where it got good. I was glad. Because the book description caught my attention and I wanted to read it, because of the description and title.

This book was base solely on Braxton and Susie. Though everything revolve around Braxton sister Cora and her fiancée Ray.

I was glad that Susie found ways for Braxton to not ruin his sister wedding though she (Susie) had Mandy to worry about too. Not only that the day before the wedding the bride (Cora) wasn’t so sure what she wanted to do. I was glad that Susie talked some since into her and got her to understand she actually did and do care for Ray and vise versa.

She also got Braxton on board with his sister getting married. He didn’t hate Ray after what Susie said at the diner to both he and Cora. Which both needed to here. Though I also thought Susie ex-boyfriend/fiancée was horrible. Trying to get her back after he walk out on her. I was glad that she left him for the wolves to show him that she moved on to something better. Since he thought he could get her back but ended up looking like a fool when she gotten Braxton out of jail and left him.

Not only that I was glad that Letty lady didn’t fired Susie because regardless she still did a good job at that wedding and everything went well. Even if she wasn’t there. I think nothing wouldn’t have gone to plan because I think both Braxton and Cora needed her there and would’ve definitely wonder and went looking for her. Since Cora didn’t look so much at Thom or that other chick I can’t remember her name for some reason

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...