Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Review: The Practice Boyfriend

The Practice Boyfriend The Practice Boyfriend by Christina Benjamin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Practice Boyfriend = REAL

***Spoilers? Maybe... yes... sooo many spoilers in this review***


Soooo! I keep thinking I read this book or read a book similar to this. Because of what happened at Cohl masquerade party. I don’t know it’s similar in so many ways. But tiny bit different.

Other than that. I thought Hannah was an idiot. She was one smart cookie but dumb as heck. I mean clearly she didn’t understand or see anything that Cody was trying to tell her. Smh

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...