Friday, March 27, 2020

Review: The Goodbye Boyfriend: A Friends To Lovers Romance

The Goodbye Boyfriend: A Friends To Lovers Romance The Goodbye Boyfriend: A Friends To Lovers Romance by Christina Benjamin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book made me sad and happy I even laugh a couple times.

••Spoilers, ? Depends on my thoughts!!•••

I think that this book was the funniest and the the saddest. Because for one Cami knew that she was going to die. Even Nathan knew she was going to die in the end. That what made everything sad.

But what I liked was how Cami met him her last year of high school. He made her feel a lot of things that I was glad of. Because I felt like she shouldn’t want to kill herself because she didn’t want to live with cancer anymore.

The sad thing was she died from a heart attack. I knew when I read the end of that section in that chapter when Nate left her house to pick up his mom that she was going to die in her sleep. I felt it because the way her heart was doing, the good thing is at least she died happy and not sad. The sad thing is Nathan lost his true love.

But I think he’s going to find love again. As I said that he was reading Cami letters. I was glad she told him to continue to live, be happy and find love again. Towards the end well at the end. He met Zoe, and I hope that who he finds it in since she likes that same candy that Cami likes. I felt that Cami brought Zoe into Nathan life.

What I felt would’ve been nice was Nathan would’ve gotten a story with Zoe. At least.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...