Monday, March 2, 2020

Review: Time for Goodbyes

Time for Goodbyes Time for Goodbyes by Jay Argent
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It was good!!!!!

***Spoilers? Eh maybe?

So okay! This book was definitely good. It was crazy how Lucas brother Jorge treated him and his parents doesn’t get on his brother for anything he does. Not only that Conner was mean to Lucas too; but he wasn’t as mean as Dominic was to Lucas even Kevin sometimes. Dominic is a horrible person in my opinion because he made things hard for Conner too; and Conner kept blaming Lucas for everything that was happening! It took for him to see his best friend Kevin kissing Lucas for Conner to accept Lucas as being gay. Since Kevin finally admitted that he was gay... Conner wanted his friend regardless of him being gay...

It’s crazy how Dominic looked at Conner in a way. But I was glad when Conner push Dominic away from Lucas when they were fighting by the locker. You look at it Dominic was the only one besides Conner who has a problem with gay people (e.g. Lucas, now Kevin). Conner finally accepted that Lucas is gay, because of who his best friend is “Kevin”.

Which, I was glad for, because it took Conner along time understand that their coach wanted him to apologize to Lucas about what he said about him. I was glad he did because it sucked that he got kicked off the team because of Dominic provoking him to say those bad things about Lucas.

Besides that I was glad Conner got back on the team.

Plus; that ending has me curious about that basketball player. I think he’s about to make havoc in Lucas... especially Kevin life. I hope Kevin don’t let that guy mess his relationship up with Lucas. That would suck. Not only that I was also glad that he talk to Hailey and she understood why his feelings wasn’t there for anymore.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...