Monday, March 2, 2020

Review: Stuck in the Closet

Stuck in the Closet Stuck in the Closet by Jay Argent
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was so good

***Spoilers*** splash here& there***


I felt so bad for Kevin like that boy couldn’t catch a break. To me Lucas has it made more than Kevin. Someone always giving him ****.. just because he’s gay. Like the boy been hiding his true self for awhile and was scared of what might happen.

First it started with Joshua. He is just horrible and have an obsession with Lucas. & the thing is Lucas don’t care for him at all. Especially after what he did to Kevin and his (Lucas) relationship. When he blackmailed Kevin... Joshua still lost that bet I was glad he did. To me I think he still was helping Kevin mom. Especially when he mentions social services and they was at Lucas parents how after school!

Besides that Kevin parents especially his mom is just as horrible as Joshua. Even though Joshua is a bully... not understanding outting someone is so hurtful. Kevin mom is very evil like she didn’t care about her son feelings. All she did was push Hailey on him. Or ask him about a girlfriend. Not realizing her son was hurting inside from what he was keeping to himself. & what made things worse was Joshua outting him to his mom. & thinking it’s funny.

I was glad when Lucas didn’t give in to Joshua at his house. On top of that went and got his boyfriend from his (Kevin) father.


Then the bad thing after reading the end I see that Lucas brother about to give Kevin **** next. Like Jorge needs to get him a life he one bitter man that thinks it’s okay to bully someone who gay. I just hope Lucas parent and Lucas has Kevin back while living in the house while Jorge around.

I also cant wait for the next book to this series to come out. Because I am now curious about what evil homophobic Jorge has to say., I am hoping Kevin get his happy ending soon. Because that boy can’t catch a break...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...