Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Review: The Player

The Player The Player by Jacquie Biggar
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Player? Hmmm not really!

•••not many spoilers, but some are there•••

The ending was cute.

What I realize is that Cabin of his draw more problems than anything lol. I am wondering what guy is next from the team! & what women about to change him for the better.

I was glad they got Olivia. That lady was definitely crazy and needed some serious help. Even her brother thought she needed it. I kept thinking it was going to be her brother Mike who turn her in because he knew she wasn’t right in the head.

You could tell she was off her knockers (e.g, her mind wasn’t all the way there; and have a problem of a psycho). Smh

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...