Saturday, March 21, 2020

Review: Dare You to Date the Point Guard

Dare You to Date the Point Guard Dare You to Date the Point Guard by Lacy Andersen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Point Guard ❤️ Artist 🎨

Spoilers.. splash throughout this book.


Omg! Like OMG! Not because the book is good. Even though it was good, but I am saying OMG because I finally finished it.

That Trina girl got on my last nerves. Like man, she was so annoying, kept pushing Mason away towards Polly. When both Mason and Polly told her (Trina) that they weren’t good for each other. Even Polly told Trina that she thought that Mason and she (Trina) was dating. But Trina was so much stuck on her stupid plan 🙄 that she couldn’t see past her plan and her parent's expectations of her. Like geez, girl gets a clue.

She couldn’t see past her own feelings for Mason. Even he show her how he felt with his confession about wanting to be with her. Not only that but with the kiss. Even mean Savannah even knew how Trina felt about Mason. She even told Trina (she loved Mason) it took Mandy to tell her the hard truth about her feelings for Mason for her to understand. During the day before her presentation smh 🤦🏽‍♀️.. Gosh this girl was annoying me because I was like girl if you don’t stop running....... 🏃‍♀️ from Mason... & he chase her 🏃 few times. The only time she felt some way was when he ignored her & when he was laughing and talking to Polly.

Oh, she was hurt and still delusional about Mason dating Polly when they weren’t dating at all. Smh 🤦🏽‍♀️ then after the win against that Silver Valley school. Trina still ran from Mason, and he had to chase her again. I was so annoyed that is when I was over the book, chapter twenty-five had me irritated because she kept denying his feeling and her own feelings. Until after the fact. She realizes she shouldn’t be a freaking idiot and kissed him and ran off until the sunset ugh!!


Besides that LORD I hope Mandy don’t be this annoying in her book with whatever guy she is going to catch feelings for.... the guy is “Jayden Paul”...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...