Monday, March 9, 2020

Review: Hatemates

Hatemates Hatemates by Mickey Miller
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hatemates = love mates

Spoilers? Yes!!!

I really liked this book it was really good!!!! So anyways, it was crazy how the guy wouldn’t change Alex room. But also a good thing because she had dorm room instead of living in those hotels/motels. Where men ask her do she wants drugs. I think both Alex and DJ was both good for each other.

Plus his parents definitely needed that divorced because his father was a horrible man. Especially when he went behind his back and smashed his own son ex-girlfriend. Not only that Jessica (DJ ex-girlfriend) wasn’t no better because she was chasing him and trying to get back with him. Plus threatening Alex about DJ but the whole time she was smashing his daddy. Just nasty

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...