Thursday, April 2, 2020

Review: A Secret for a Secret

A Secret for a Secret A Secret for a Secret by Helena Hunting
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

***Spoilers.... splash throughout**


I was giving this book as an ARC for an honest review. “A Secret for a Secret” comes out May 15th.

I am going to state this I was VERY excited to actually get the chance to read this book earlier. I wasn’t disappointed at all either. This book hold my attention from beginning to end. I felt like Queenie was good for King. Because Jessica was not it for him at all. When he was mentioned a few times in Stevie and Bishop book I kept thinking that maybe Jessica cheated or had a baby or family or something.

But comes to find out King sister Hanna was actually his mother. & his mother was actually his grandmother. I didn’t think that whatever Queenie went through wasn’t as bad as what he went through.

Only thing was bad was learning she married that sorry a-turd Corey at eighteen. & learning that Corey dumb self didn’t pay that fine for their divorce to be finalize. What a waste that was, especially when he kept putting her down, I see why she kept running away from her problems. But what I was about was the fact that she didn’t run away from her problems when it came to King. At least she tired to fix whatever needed to be fixed. But she definitely kept a lot of secrets from King and other people. It was interesting that King trusted her. But I was glad that they didn’t let anyone or anything mess up their relationship. Because they had a lot of drama in their relationship especially Queenie.


P.S. I don’t know but I feel like there’s should be or going to be a book about Corey Slater, Queenie ex-douche bag husband. & some girl, the girl I am thinking is King ex Jessica

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...